Friday, August 30, 2013

DO1P FREE Printable....Fabulous!!

Hi All!

One of my fabulous readers recently commented on some inserts I created with my FLYlady routines on them. She asked me if they were available to print and that got me to thinking….

1st – Oh that’s so cool! But….how do I share them?

So I figured out how to use my Google Drive to do just that and now I know how to share my inserts with everyone!

2nd – Will I get into trouble if I share my version of FLYlady anything? She does have her stuff copyrighted and I’m really not trying to get in trouble. So once I’ve done a little more research about that, I’ll know if I can share them or not.

So in the meantime….

I used the personal sized template from philofaxy.com and created myown DO1P insert that I want to share with you for being such fabulous individuals! If you like I could do something like this say....once a month??? Lemme know whatcha think!!

Enjoy!

ps....please don't sell these or use them for commercial purposes, but feel free to share!
Thanx!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Monnique,

    It's Infinee from the filofax fb group. I had already read your blog...didn't realize it until you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for flylady templates for my filophax a5 or personal. Did you post the templates somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda!

      Thanks for stopping by! No, I didn't post any FLYlady templates....yet. I'm looking into whether it's okay for me to do. If it is I will post that next.

      If you wouldn't mind, would you let me know if you'd like for me to have morning and night routines already filled in or leave them blank you so can fill in your own tasks? I could also do morning, midday, and night slots if you like. Let me know. Your feedback is much appreciated!

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. I would love to see your version of Flylady type routines. A template would be great and perhaps you could provide 2. One could be already filled in and the other could be blank for people to put in their own stuff.

    ReplyDelete